Wednesday, March 5, 2008

New Print -- A Time for Diplomacy

Designed this print a few days ago, as another personal project. This phrase, "A Time for Diplomacy," had been playing over and over in my head for no real reason (I don't think I heard it anywhere) but it has proved to quite a true statement. Diplomacy, or the skill of dealing with people, is an important ability no matter what your occupation is, but it proves to be invaluable as a freelance designer. Originally designed the dark-on-dark version, which looks great on a back lit screen (and is still the one I prefer), but it didn't turn out well during printing. Therefore, I designed the higher contrast, lighter version which turned out excellent when printed. Opinions are welcome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey.. Your new print is realy good, it has a good meaning behind it, that is very true.. Good work..

Anonymous said...

I love the connection to the letter "o". Very Clever.

DesignbySolo said...

I appreciate it, Justin.