Sunday, March 23, 2008

New Print -- Colour Theory

First of all, Happy Easter! I have decided to release several of my new works that have not been previously released today, all at once. I usually release my work a little bit at a time, therefore if I am not designing much at any given time I will still have something new for people to check out when they come to the blog. I have decided to release these pieces all at once though, because even though they cover a lot of different areas and serve different approaches, I feel that they point in the direction of the evolution of my style. Anyway, this piece, Colour Theory, was designed as a print in homage to a similar piece that I found on the net and fell in love with. I have custom text usage with this print as well as a "dedication to the fans" paragraph and a few basic colour facts. Completed in Illustrator, hope you like.

No comments: