Thursday, June 12, 2008

New Work -- Oddinary Box

This is my design for the Oddinary Exhibition hosted June 27 & 28 in Singapore. This is part of the brief: This gathering of creative ingenuity will showcase a gallery of ordinary paper boxes made extraordinary. These simple unembellished paper boxes will be transformed into various pieces of art, under the nimble hands of students and international guest artists. Hope you like it.
This really was a fun project with no real limitations. My box turned out well and I keep it on my desk now for a little visual stimulation.

5 comments:

SARAH FRANCE said...

This is stunning - beautiful graphics, such a delicate illustration and the colour tones are perfect.

DesignbySolo said...

Thanks a lot for the appreciation. I think this show was a really good idea... wish I could be there to see everyones designs on display.

Bryan said...

love your work, so much motion in them and beautiful color choices

DesignbySolo said...

Thanks a lot, glad you enjoyed it.

SARAH FRANCE said...

Hope you're doing well - your blog template has change so much - really suits your working style.
Well done.
Sa