Wednesday, July 15, 2009

We Belong Together! Shirt Design


We belong Together! I have been wanting to do a t-shirt with a “message” for some time and this is what I came up with. I know that another Eco shirt might be more of the same right now, but this is my first eco based design so I hope it is still enjoyable. I wanted it to feel like an animal kingdom chart with an array of different animals (with humans included) and have a written message that indicates that we are all meant to live together, harmoniously. The more that the human race grows, the more that we have to expand and the more that we expand, the more that we encroach on the territories of animals. I know that this is inevitable, but I think that we should pursue new ways to share our space with animals and harmonize instead of simply driving them out.

This shirt is available on my RedBubble storefront in several color variations.

No comments: