Tuesday, July 1, 2008

New Print -- Stop the Terror

This is the beginning of a new series in a true representation of my new style. I tried to give the design an elongated form because I am trying the convey a substance, or infection if you will, that lives inside of people like a fear. I wanted to convey the terror that people from war-torn countries in Africa and the Middle East, etc. live with inside them every day. A fear that spreads throughout your body, extending to effect every part of your life and making every day miserable. Thats my message with this design, that we have to Stop the Terror.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the use of color in this piece. You are certainly right about a "new" style- this is quite different from other modes you've worked in. I like it and it will be interesting to see how it evolves over time.