Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Upcoming Event -- Design Talk

Want to announce a design talk I will be hosting at my design studio in the Cincinnati Area (hosted/funded by DesignbySolo). Several key speakers will be present and doing separate design presentations. I will be giving a presentation entitled, The Art of Graphic Design as Through the Eyes of One Man (long title, I know...) and some friends will be making presentations entitled, Print as Design, Today and Helvetica, Wacom, and Everything inn Between. Opening night will be 4-26-08 (this coming Saturday) and an encore conference will be held the next weekend, 05-03-08 (both starting at 7:00pm and lasting until 11:00pm). The poster above has details about the event and will be printed as a limited edition of only 100 worldwide. Contact me to order an event poster, US size, 24x36.

No comments: