Thursday, June 12, 2008

Back From Another Place

Sorry I haven't wrote anything new for quite a while. It has been difficult to feel motivated to write anything lately... with as little comments as I get on postings, I don't know if anyone reads this blog or not. Anyway, the weather has gotten much nicer so I have been spending a lot more time outdoors. My girlfriend and I recently got new mountain bikes and have been trying that out; it has been great fun so far. Also been spending time at the pool; it feels good to have the sun shining on you. I have several bonsai trees and I spent some time yesterday trimming them up and making them look fit again after all the early spring growth (I will post before and after pictures soon). My Disarmed Wampa shirt scored a 1.96 overall which is the best I have scored on a Threadless submission before, but still not good enough to be printed.

No comments: