Friday, January 25, 2008

Solo Archive Work -- 1

Like I said in the website update post, when I went with my all-new web design, I opted not to display many of my old works and instead focused on a select few of my best. Instead of featuring those old pieces in my portfolio, I decided to post a few of them periodically on the blog for anyone who is still interested in viewing them. The first post will be from a layout collection I call Isolated Dreams. This is actually one of the few that got chosen to stay on my portfolio page, but I only display one of the five layouts that were originally designed. Anyway, the layouts were basically just a lesson for me and haven't served any commercial purpose... I was studying Build and Muller a lot at the time of creation which is most likely evident. Hope you like them, any comments would be fantastic.

No comments: