Sunday, March 23, 2008

New Prints -- Lomo L-CA+ Poster Campaign

Happy Easter for the last time! (This will be my final post and print addition for today). These are my most recently completed works. This is a full (double) set of ads created to promote the Lomo L-CA+ camera. This is actually a camera that I own and use as a primary source of photography. The Lomo is a Russian designed, plastic, lo-fi, 35mm film camera with a glass Minitar lens. These ads hold to the vintage feel the camera lends to the film (which is where all the popularity stems from)... while maintaining a fun, clean feeling (not too organic). I photographed the camera in three positions (front, back, and top) and made two ads featuring the camera from one of the positions. No real information on the camera is given, simply a catch phrase that I came up with (with minor tweaks) that reads: Lomo LC-A+ Vintage.Film.Pro. // Anyway, hope you enjoy and I would love to hear your comments. Visit Lomography.com to check out the Lomo for yourself.

No comments: